Basically, I’m not going to tell you what to do. I focus on building trust with the people I coach to create an environment where they can feel comfortable and confident. THIS RESULTS IN:
- A cognitive and behavioral shift to enable you to overcome obstacles in your career and personal life;
- A better ability to communicate effectively with those around you;
- A deeper understanding of yourself and your strengths;
- And, most of all (and perhaps most importantly), an ability to problem solve on your own using successes and failures to generate solutions, innovation, and agile processes that will enable you to achieve your goals.
Coaching is a great solution for anyone who:
- Feel like they are constantly struggling to obtain a sense of approval from their supervisor, management, or team leaders;
- Feel like they are constantly struggling with ineffective teams, employees, or partners who frequently under-deliver, miss deadlines, and engage in ineffective and disorganized communication;
- Feel frustrated because they find themselves passed over for promotion, while dealing with constant disagreement with colleagues;
- Feel like they don’t have an influential voice in their personal or professional lives.
- Feels like they are struggling to envision their potential, the possibilities of achieving their goals.
- Feels the need for support to stay focused on a goal, preparing and executing to achieve the goal.
- Feels the need to seek different viewpoints, and perspective from a safe and neutral person you can trust.
Working with a coach should empower you with the tools you need to make significant and successful decisions. It’s not an instructional process where I tell you what to do, but rather a reflective one where you are prompted and encouraged to both determine the best course of action and then make it happen.